Ring-bound manuals (ring binders, ring bound books)
Durable and versatile: excellent for modular delivery and learning
Highly-durable and very versatile, ring bound manuals and workbooks (with or without tabs) are an excellent choice for course material that is taught in modules or if you wish to provide a robust location to store special items such as ID cards, CDs and DVDs. Tabbed dividers can be added for easy navigation, and the same binder can be used repeatedly over several course events.
Ring bound book printing can look very professional when the covers and spines are well designed and correctly sized to fit the clear pockets.
Tabbed dividers: We can print tabbed dividers on the face AND on the visible reinforced tab with text and/or graphics of your choice. Numbered or alphabetical tabs are also available. Please ask for details.
A ring-bound manual is a prominent item on a desk or a bookshelf and will stand out more after the event, helping to boost your brand.
Please let us know if you would like to receive a bound hard-copy proof of your manual before the final print run.Contact Us Price, Build & Order Manuals
- Highly durable
- Same ring binder can be used over several course events, adding material each time
- Sheets can be easily added rearranged or removed
- Printed spine facilitates prominent display of manual even after the event
- Versatile and perfect for ‘kit’ storage
- No minimum thickness
- Greater prominence on a bookshelf improves brand awareness of your organisation
- Paper colours: white as standard, other colours available on request.
- Paper weights: 80gsm (for black print only), 90gsm and 120gsm for colour print. Other weights available on request.
- Printed sides: single or double-sided
- Print colour: mono (black) or full colour. To reduce cost, mono and colour pages can be mixed. Please contact us for details.
- Sizes: usually A4 or A5 but other sizes are possible.
- Binder size: usually a 4 x D-ring mechanism, 25mm, 40mm and 50mm. Larger sizes available on request.
How much time do you spend producing and/or checking and packing your own training course materials? There is another way - a way that gives you back your time to spend on what you are good at - developing, marketing and delivering your training.Read more