Graphic Design & Document Preparation
You won’t need us to tell you, as a professional trainer, that the appearance of your printed course materials matters. Eyes and ears will be on the trainer first and foremost but good design and printing of your training materials will boost the readability of their content as well as your all-important brand identity.
The Training Manual Company’s expert graphic design team can assist you by reviewing and enhancing the presentation of your courseware.
You only get one chance to make that first impression and we'll help you to make it the right one.
Here’s a short check-list of design-related items to review:
- Is your organisation’s branding well represented?
- Do the items you give out match?
- Is your logo on everything that will take it?
- Do fonts match from item to item?
- Is colour used in the right places and on the appropriate pages? This is often a balance between the impact of full colour and the economy of mono. We can help you to decide which pages should be colour or mono.
Your reputation is everything so it pays to get the design right.
How much time do you spend producing and/or checking and packing your own training course materials? There is another way - a way that gives you back your time to spend on what you are good at - developing, marketing and delivering your training.Read more