Loose sheets & stapled sets (training handouts)
Low-cost, flexible solution for hand-outs and supplements
Loose leaf or stapled material is often required for information supplementary to the main training manual. Used for the main course documentation it reduces cost due to the lack of binding. It also offers the perfect solution for very short courses, where delegates are not expected to keep printed course materials for future reference. Up to 40 double-sided pages can be stapled together.
For any course where presentation is key, we would recommend that loose or stapled material is used only for hand-out purposes and that for permanence a more robust binding should be used such as wire-bound, plastic coil, saddle-stitched or ring-bound.
Please let us know if you would like to receive a bound hard-copy proof of your manual before the final print run.Contact Us Price, Build & Order Manuals
- Flexible and low-cost printing solution
- 100% recyclable materials
- Suitable for in-the-moment reference
- No minimum thickness
- Course material is not protected and therefore lacks durability
- Presentation less impressive than a bound document. Please see the range of bound options here.
- Paper colours: white as standard, other colours available on request.
- Paper weights: 80gsm (for black print only), 90gsm and 120gsm for colour print. Other weights available on request.
- Printed sides: single or double-sided.
- Print colour: mono (black) or full colour. To reduce cost, mono and colour pages can be mixed. Please contact us for details.
- Sizes: usually A4 or A5 but other sizes are possible.
How much time do you spend producing and/or checking and packing your own training course materials? There is another way - a way that gives you back your time to spend on what you are good at - developing, marketing and delivering your training.Read more